Come Get Dirty With Us!
We are completing the final steps to transforming a sandy-steep-hillside into an abundant community garden at the Ka Hale A Ke Ola Homeless Resource Center in Wailuku. We need some strong bodies to help us to complete the final layers of earthbag terrace building.
Come share some time being an active part of the solution– by helping to bring organic locally grown food into more communities. Spend your Saturday with some truly inspiring people, create a lasting impact in this community, get a good workout and learn a new skill.
No experience necessary. Must be able to lift 30lbs. Wear clothing that can get dirtttyyy (you will be filthy by the time the day is over). Bring your own re-usable water-bottle and sun-protection and please wear closed-toe-shoes.
Can’t join on Saturday? It’s okay…there are still so many ways you can help be a part of this local Food Revolution.
* Share the event with some strong-bodies and giant hearts.
* Help us to secure donations of local-fruit and snacks for our volunteers for the day.
* Help us to secure donations of materials
* Help with Web-design/ Project Management/ Volunteer Outreach
* Make a donation to the Grow The Change garden program via paypal at email@example.com